Monday, November 16, 2009

My Prezi

MY Prezi

       I worked with Second Life for my presentation. I used Prezi as a vehicle to convey what I learned about. I created an account on Second Life and explored many aspects of the "game". It was an interesting and sometimes frustrating experience. The reality of the Second Life is that it gives users infinite possibilities as to how they live their lives. It was hard to fully grasp the numerous possibilities offered in a Second Life as there is a fairly steep learning curve. I attributed this to the "openness" of the program. What I mean by this is that so much of the internal workings of the program are exposed to the user in order to offer such a vast number of possibilities. The option of creating clothing, structures, items etc.. makes my head spin. Also the interface is very raw and not streamlined for clarity and ease. Overall I'm gonna stick with the reality i have created for myself, my First life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Ferrari Cars. Powered by Blogger