Thursday, October 22, 2009

World Series Prediction

Here is a little side note on current events. It's gonna be Phils Yanks. Sorry all you Anaheim fans out there, this just isn't your year. Yanks are gonna come out on top, whether it be game four tomorrow or game five back at the new stadium. I don't see a repeat of 2004's ALCS meltdown in which the Red Sox came back after losing the first three to win four strait and win the pennant.
      


          That being said I cannot wait for Phils Yanks. It is going to be an epic pitching and slugging contest with the Major Leagues best. A-Rod Howard, CC Cliff, Rollins Jeter can't wait to see how things playout. One thing is for sure as a Yankee's fan on campus I am gonna keep my head down when faced with large groups of crimson doning philly fans. Especially when we take games off them haha. So barring any meltdowns it should be an interesting series that I look forward to taking precident over any work I have.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Ferrari Cars. Powered by Blogger